Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Ev(e)olved

I seek to change a lot in me
to break some shackles and set free
I want to strip the solitude 
 chase the demons in my attitude
work with all my heart and soul
positive vibes to dish and dole
New journeys I am about to make
I am willing to give all it takes
when a beamish morrow makes way
I want to have only the best to say

I am starting to realize the virtue of living alone, and roughing it out. I complained all of last year, so much that I missed the beauty of what was happening to me. This year I want to ensure I don't do too much of that. I am at least going to try and love myself and the gift thats my life even more. :-D Like my best friend says often men don't come across women who love themselves. 


2 comments:

Ram said...

I haven't found any joy in living alone.....yet!

A burst of colour said...

i didnt for a whole year either, but then when there is no happiness you will end up finding it. its similar to going nowhere once you've reached the top :-)