Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Disciple's Woe

To defend you is insult enough

but to not is even more tough

I wonder how to let it go

to not tell them what all I know

A mind ahead of your times you were

A storm of the highest did you stir

Very often when I talk about my favorite teacher Osho, I am more often than not confronted with his media made image of a sex guru. People who haven't even read anything about him have told me I have warped my head by reading his works. To defend him is such an insult to the man who said courage is the crux of everything - love, trust etc... and who also said "dont follow me." A man and mind ahead of his times.... I wish I could have experienced his presence atleast once in my lifetime! I am so grateful to my parents for introducing me to his writing.

No comments: