Monday, February 20, 2006

To the ultimate Influence

I ve started my journey far and wide
Through pleasant weather and changing tides
I ve so far climbed some hills and peaks
But the horizons are always far to seek
I ve fallen ill and sometimes stumbled
I ve passed many moments with prayers mumbled
There have been times when I wanted to end it all
But through these times I always stood tall
My quest at some point I must confess
Could have ended very meaningless
But for when at cross roads I stood
Grappled for all the meaning I could
And there you came passing by
Just as I was about to cry
You revealed the biggest truth there was to be
And that completely set me free
To trust myself and myself alone
And not to be some dictate’s clone
To be dishonesty’s last slave
And always be amongst the brave
To say sorry was better than not try
Cause its only with initiative one can fly
I know at some point I must end
But you know that’s too less for a great friend!!!!!!!!


………………A dedication to a person who makes the biggest difference to my life. Naveen Narayanan, the one who lives the term friend philosopher and guide through every day of my life. Lucky are those of us whose lives have been touched by this great person. Very very lucky indeed. Words do not suffice....

3 comments:

Ajit Chouhan said...

Good stuff.My 1st visit to ur blog..came through orkut..

Ram said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
A burst of colour said...

Dude, thats Navin , this is my boss. pls pls read the poem carefully!!!!